Can I go to Uni after completing an Access to Higher Education Course?

Yes, if you are thinking of studying a degree with a University in the UK, an Access to Higher Education Diploma is a fantastic way to prepare. However, you must check the entry requirements for your preferred universities as those in Scotland and Ireland have differing requirements to those in England and Wales.


We will not only help you to complete your Diploma, but we will also support you with the UCAS application process and university queries. We publish our UCAS Applications Guide to your course account for each application cycle/year which outlines important deadlines that you need to be aware of.


Our Access to Higher Education courses will provide you with UCAS points. The number of UCAS points you can attain for your course is dependent on your performance in the graded units included in your Access course. If you review the UCAS Tariff Tables on page 188 of this document.  This will detail the different grade combinations that you can achieve on your Access course and how many UCAS points they equate to.


Can't find an answer to your question? Click here to contact us with your query.